space150 Adds 10 More to Staff
MINNEAPOLIS-space150, the Minneapolis-based digital marketing agency, announced it has added 10 more to its staff, bringing the total to nearly 60.
“We’re seeing no end to the growth spurt that started at space150 last year,” said Billy Jurewicz, CEO and creative director at space150. “More and more clients are coming to us for ways to increase their digital income, and we’ve been lucky to find talented people who are making it happen.”
New to space150 recently are:
- Chris Cortilet, Associate Creative Director. Cortilet was previously a creative director at Periscope.
- Jarrod Riddle, senior designer. Riddle re-joins space150 after a brief hiatus as a designer at Carmichael Lynch.
- Kristine DeGroot, search media executive/paid search. DeGroot joins the growing search team, a newly formalized offering from space150. She had been a media buyer at freeze.com.
- Matt Pennig, creative tech developer/CSS specialist. Pennig had been a freelancer and Webmaster at Eagle Brook Church.
- Damien Brown, junior designer. Brown previously worked in studio and design for Colle + McVoy, Catalyst Studios and Design Guys. He is a graduate of Maryland Institute, College of Art.
- Craig Pladson, senior account executive. Pladson will be working on the Ameriprise account.
- Andrew Christensen, junior creative tech developer. Most recently, Christensen was a digital media designer at Berg Design. He also worked at Adventure Creative Group and BI International.
- Matthew Johnson, junior creative developer. Johnson was a designer at Mid-America Festivals and Alahi’s Real Estate Services, LLC and is a graduate of the Arts Institute International Minnesota.
- Sara Lyn, administrative assistant. Lyn returns to Minneapolis after working in Los Angeles as an assistant and talent agent at places such as ABC’s “Extreme Makeover,” MTV Films, and Miramax.
- Melissa Clark, media coordinator. Clark was a media planning assistant at Haworth Marketing and Media. She will assist John Grudnowski, director of search marketing.
In addition, space150 announces the promotion of Adam Puncochar to designer. Puncochar is on the fast track having joined space150 in June as an intern and being hired in September as a junior designer.