space150 Wins Silver at One Show
New York — space150, a Minneapolis agency, won a silver pencil and captured 5 merit awards at the interactive One Show Festival in New York.
The pencil was awarded in the promotional advertising CD-ROM category for The Show CD, which was created for the Advertising Federation of Minnesota.
Providing an interactive companion to The Minneapolis Show awards, space150 fashioned the CD-ROM after the hype and glamour that usually surrounds award shows. Incorporating the gold, silver and bronze awards for the winning entries, space150 created reflective 3-D animated pushpins to rotate throughout the CD. Creating the showcase in Macromedia Flash 6 allowed the blocks of colors, photography, QuickTime videos and music to flow smoothly.
The merit awards include:
- Hi-Wire: post production house, www.hi-wire.com
- Two Popes Films: production house, www.twopopes.com
- space150 version 7.0 complete identity program
- space150 version 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 business cards, complete identity program
- space150 version 6.0 complete identity program